The future of modern tennis is disrupted thanks to the revolutionary creation of the Wilson Shift tennis racket. The first concept racket from Wlabs, the Shift 99/300 was specifically crafted to provide players with controllable power and massive spin.
Built around the insight of maximum lateral bending and best-in-class torsional stability, Shift allows players to hit the ball consistently deep in the court with increased confidence and spin on each shot. Shift 99/300 features a 16x20 string pattern for a balance of control, spin, and power.
- First concept racket from Wlabs
- Innovative bending profile built to be stable, yet laterally flexible for controllable power and spin
- 16x20 string pattern provides balance between control, spin, and power
- First racket of its kind to experience lateral bending with minimal torsional bending
- Built and refined with feedback from players worldwide
- Patent pending frame design to allow for an innovative, never seen bending profile
- Sleek arctic prism paint design creates clean, modern look
- Series Pro Labs
- Headsize 99 in
- Unstrung Weight 300g/ 10,6oz
- String Pattern 16 x 20
- Length 27 in