The Babolat Propulse Fury 3 all-court tennis shoe has been updated but remains the same at heart. It's a remodelled ultra-dynamic shoe designed to cope with more impact so you can safely return even the toughest shots.
The sole has been completely reworked to provide unrivalled support that makes your feet feel cushioned and protected. The dynamic shape means you can move faster and play the most daring shots.
The Propulse Fury's upper has a protective polyurethane coating with a generative pattern for outstanding comfort and high durability. The integrated tongue (360° Fit) holds your foot in place and is more comfortable than you can imagine.
The Propulse Fury sole has a thicker grip, making it the most hard-wearing style in the Babolat range.
This model is designed to suit all tennis court surfaces.
- Powerbelt: a wide strap that wraps around the midfoot and offers both exceptional lateral support and an almost tailored fit all around the foot.
- 360 degree fit: The built-in tongue provides a snug performance fit around the foot with the right amount of comfort.
- Gen-Protect: A polyurethane finish featuring vibrant designs provides exceptional comfort and increased durability.
- Ortholite moulded: The OrthoLite insole is moulded to hug the shape of the foot. The properties of the foam composition make for exceptional comfort, breathability and durability.
- KPRS-X2: The entire heel zone is protected by EVA foam with less hardness to absorb shocks in any position.
- Michelin rubber: Michelin Premium rubber is the most durable composition ever developed. It offers increased resistance and optimal grip to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.