The Babolat Jet Tere tennis shoes are designed for 'speed' (Tere = speed in Maori). Its stylish structure and very aerated mesh will make you feel like you are flying on the court while maintaining a good compromise between lightness, comfort and agility.
This model of shoes is designed for all clay courts but can be used on hand courts as well.
- 10 mm drop
- Standard fit
- Clay sole
- Comfort and Shock Absorption: Because observation of the game and its movements is our core expertise, Babolat has designed the KPRS-X system to protect your heels from impact throughout matches and training sessions. Its EVA foam insert has been placed and sized to protect you effectively at each heel attack.
- Durability: By combining our expertise with Michelin's, we offer players a dedicated sole for each court with an adapted rubber formulation.
- Active Flexion: A technology developed and patented by Babolat. The shape and composition of the materials used for the sole are segmented into 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- KPRS-X: Highly cushioning EVA insert positioned beneath the heel for optimal shock protection.
- Michelin Premium rubber is the most durable composition ever developed. It offers increased resistance and optimal grip to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.