Online Tennis Shop
Shopping with Tennis Gear - The #1 Online Tennis Shop
Tennis Gear Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions ("Terms")
- The Tennis Gear Price Guarantee must be read subject to these Terms.
- Tennis Gear Management Pty Ltd operates retail stores at the Everton Tennis Centre, Shaw Park Tennis Centre and Morningside Tennis Centre (“Retailer”).
- To be eligible for the Price Guarantee, you must provide to the relevant store on the date of your purchase, or within seven (7) days after the date of purchase, evidence of any genuine competitor’s advertised price for identical product (ie, same brand, colour, model and quality) as advertised in a local daily newspaper, catalogue, radio, television advert or website. The competitor must have, or had the identical product in stock at the time the product was purchased by you.
- The identical product must be a lower price (lower price) than the advertised price or the price you paid for the product, after all allowances, bonuses, cash backs, and discounts, include any delivery charges, and advertised and available for sale by a local retail competitor actively engaged in the retailers Retailer’s local retail market (competitor), during the period seven (7) days prior or seven (7) days after the date of your purchase. A local retailer is defined as a retail competitor that resides and operates within Australia. You may be required to supply the relevant Retailer with evidence of the competitor’s advertised price and the relevant Retailer reserves the right to verify the evidence of the identical product sold at the lower price.
- If your claim qualifies for the Price Guarantee, the relevant Retailer will lower the price by either reducing the advertised price by the difference plus 10%, or refunding to you the difference between the lower price and the price paid by you plus 10% of the difference; or by the inclusion of bonus product to a value which betters the lower price plus 10% of the difference. The choice of lower price, refund or bonus product will be at the absolute discretion of the relevant Retailer.
- The Price Guarantee does not apply where:
- the competitor has an online store only, and does not have a physical retail store in Australia;
- the lower price is conditional, or a price determined after the allowance of any amount for, or is part of a promotion involving, financing, installation, delivery, bundling, rebates, cash back offer, free or bonus offer, trade discount, stock clearance or any limited quantity promotion;
- the lower price is offered for a bulk purchase;
- the lower price is offered under any promotion with a third party (including, but not limited to, promotions with newspapers, exhibitions or other special events);
- the lower price is not available to the general public;
- the identical product is advertised in classifieds, commercial resellers or distributors who sell direct to the public, parallel importers, grey importers, direct importers, fire or liquidation sales, rack, clearance and warehouse outlets;
- the lower price has been discounted by the competitor by use of coupons, loyalty rewards, redemption of frequent flyer miles or similar and other offers or incentives to reduce the total cost;
- the lower price has been discounted by the competitor on the basis that the product is a display stock only, end of line, seconds, refurbished/repaired lines, ex demo, limited quantity, clearance, trade or factory seconds, second hand or similar;
- the lower price is the result of an error by the competitor; and/or
- the relevant Retailer is unable to verify, using reasonable means, that the lower price or the advertised product is available for purchase.
7. The provision of the lower price or the inclusion of bonus product to a value which betters the lower price by the relevant Retailer will be the sole and exclusive compensation payable to you if you show the relevant Retailer did not meet the Price Guarantee.
8. The Price Guarantee may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.
9. The Price Guarantee is only available to you on the date of purchase or during the period seven (7) days after your date of purchase from a relevant Retailer.
10. The Price Guarantee is subject to you complying with the relevant Retailer usual terms and conditions of trade.