Coaching Payment Information
We are delighted you have chosen to join us on your tennis journey here at TennisGear. This page contains some important information to help make your time with us as carefree and enjoyable as possible.
Please have a read and familiarise yourself with some of our coaching FAQ's and general information! There is also a copy of our coaching calendar so you can see when your coaching payments will come out. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get it touch!
Important thing to remember:
- 14 days written notice is required to cancel Tennis Lessons
- Payments automatically roll over from Term to Term, Year to Year until you cancel
- Annual Calendar Year Membership renewal will occur in second week payments in Term 1 of each year.
- Ezidebit Health and Fitness Newstead is the company we engage to manage Credit Card and Bank Account transactions for your payments.
- Ezidebit may charge up to $15 and Tennis Gear $5 for each Dishonoured Payment.
Please make sure our Terms and conditions for our Make Up and missed lesson policy is read and Understood.
Benefits of the Membership are:
- Tennis Queensland membership – valued at $99
- Personal accident insurance – up to $50 million
- Better court hire rates – save up to $9 per hour!
- Cheaper adult program fees – save $7.50 per session
- More affordable Social Tennis and Club Sessions – save $7.50 per session
- Slashed pro-shop and restring prices – 10% off everything, storewide!