Yonex Ezone 98 2020 Limited EditionRegular price $349.00 Save $-349.00
As used by former World No.1 and triple grand slam winner, Naomi Osaka! and used at the 2020 US Open!
The Yonex Ezone 98 2020 has been rolled into an elegant limited edition colour to celebrate the continued success of Naomi Osaka, this racquet is a fast favourite for the court. Updated for 2020, the Yonex Ezone 98 tennis racquet pairs the spin, accuracy and touch you crave with modern technologies.
The beam has been re-engineered to improve stability and widen the hitting zone, creating a user-friendly and forgiving design. The Liner Tech system minimises the friction between frame and string to elevate your hitting power and comfort.
The centre of the head is set up with a denser string configuration that translates to more control, while a more open string spacing around the edges ensures off-centre shots are met with reduced shock.
The throat features M40X, elastic and durable graphite for ideal flex on contact and higher stability of the frame. Vibration Dampening Mesh integrated into the handle creates a cleaner hitting sensation for comfort and control on the fly.
With a 320-RDC swing weight, the Ezone 98 doesn’t match the stability of tennis racquets that are traditionally weighted, yet what it lacks here it gains in effortless acceleration and a lightweight, whippy design to slam tricky targets at a moment’s notice.
- Head-turning limited edition white/gold colourway designed in collaboration with pro player and two-time Grand Slam Champion Naomi Osaka
- Lightweight racquet for intermediate to advanced players craving easy playability and exceptional feel
- An outstanding blend of precision and spin with 98 sq in head
- Ezone 98 series also endorsed by pro player Nick Kyrgios
- Redesigned beam for a more forgiving frame and increased stability
- Liner Tech system reduces unwanted friction of string and frame
- Isometric square head shape enlarges the sweet spot
- More control from denser string spacing at the centre of the head
- Reduced shock from wider string spacing at the outer edge of the head
- Game-changing M40X graphite at throat for just-right flex and frame stability
- Vibration Dampening Mesh in handle for a comfier, cleaner strike
- Easy to whip up explosive spin and controlled speed on groundstrokes
- Responsive and plusher feel at the top end of the hoop when weighed up against its predecessor
- Effortlessly keep your opponent on their toes from the net
- Powerful response from the baseline
- Boosts accuracy for aggressive servers to back their swings with power and pace without hesitation
- Head Size: 632.26 sq cm / 98 sq in
- Weight (strung): 320g / 11.3oz (Unstrung) 305g
- Length: 68.58cm / 27 in
- Beam Width - 23mm/24mm/19mmBalance: 32.39cm / 12.75in / 6 pts HL
- String Pattern: 16/19