or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Forged by an unwavering desire for ultimate performance, the Rush Pro 3.0 Tokyo Edition creates a lethal combination of explosiveness and stability. Its anti-twist outsole features 4D Support Chassis, which controls deceleration and fosters propulsion for aggressive movements towards the net. Sensifeel 2.0 features a lightweight, engineered mesh that improves breathability and comfort. The 4th generation of Rush Pro delivers for attacking players looking for a stable, explosive shoe mold. Shoe included in Wilson's exclusive 2020 soft goods collection designed with the spirit of Tokyo in celebration of the 2020 Summer Olympics.
• 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
• Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
• Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
• DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
• Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
• R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
• Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
• Part of Wilson's exclusive 2020 Tokyo soft goods collection
Your package will be shipped using a trusted courier service. Generally we use Australia Post eParcel Service. eParcel provide a reliable and fast service that allows parcels to be tracked and traced via their website http://auspost.com.au/track/. In the checkout process you have the option to select Express Mail if you would like to receive your goods faster. Depending on your location, we may also send your goods via Fastway Couriers. You can track your goods via their website by clicking here.
Deliveries are normally received within 1-3 working days, depending on your location within Australia. Note deliveries to WA, TAS and NT can take a bit longer.
All orders below $150 within Australia are charged at a flat rate of $9.95. (excluding extremely heavy items like tennis ball cartons, restringing machines & ball machines). Shipping is FREE for orders over $150 (excluding tennis ball cartons, restringing machines & ball machines).
Once your order has been dispatched from our distribution centre, you will receive an email containing your tracking number in order for you to track the progress of your delivery.
We want all our Customers to be satisfied with their purchase every time!
That's why if the items happen to be the wrong size or you simply have changed your mind and you have not worn or used the item, simply return these to us within 30 days of your original purchase date for a full exchange or refund.
128 Shaw Rd,
Wooloowin, Qld 4030
Returns and exchanges must :
Upon investigation of the product, if a TennisGear team member finds that the item has been used or worn, they have the right to refuse the return of the item.
HOW TO RETURN AND EXCHANGE
4. Please allow 5-7 days for all returns to be received at TennisGear.
5. All Australian exchanges will be returned to the customer Free of Charge.