or make 4 interest-free payments of $77.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
The lightest frame in the Pro Staff series, the Pro Staff 97UL v13 offers superior precision at an arm-friendly swing weight for transitioning juniors and adults with elbow discomfort. Pro Staff loyalists will note the red and yellow pinstripes along the throat pay subtle homage to the iconic history of the franchise, while the exposed glossy carbon fiber at the tip delivers a unique and sharp look to the frame. Weighing in at just 9.5 oz (269 g), this racket sports a new Braid 45 construction that optimizes classic Double Braid technology by adjusting the fiber angle for better ball pocketing feel and stability.
• Lightest adult frame in Pro Staff v13 series
• Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
• String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
• New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
• Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
Your package will be shipped using a trusted courier service. Generally we use Australia Post eParcel Service. eParcel provide a reliable and fast service that allows parcels to be tracked and traced via their website http://auspost.com.au/track/. In the checkout process you have the option to select Express Mail if you would like to receive your goods faster. Depending on your location, we may also send your goods via Fastway Couriers. You can track your goods via their website by clicking here.
Deliveries are normally received within 1-3 working days, depending on your location within Australia. Note deliveries to WA, TAS and NT can take a bit longer.
All orders below $150 within Australia are charged at a flat rate of $9.95. (excluding extremely heavy items like tennis ball cartons, restringing machines & ball machines). Shipping is FREE for orders over $150 (excluding tennis ball cartons, restringing machines & ball machines).
Once your order has been dispatched from our distribution centre, you will receive an email containing your tracking number in order for you to track the progress of your delivery.
We want all our Customers to be satisfied with their purchase every time!
That's why if the items happen to be the wrong size or you simply have changed your mind and you have not worn or used the item, simply return these to us within 30 days of your original purchase date for a full exchange or refund.
128 Shaw Rd,
Wooloowin, Qld 4030
Returns and exchanges must :
Upon investigation of the product, if a TennisGear team member finds that the item has been used or worn, they have the right to refuse the return of the item.
HOW TO RETURN AND EXCHANGE
4. Please allow 5-7 days for all returns to be received at TennisGear.
5. All Australian exchanges will be returned to the customer Free of Charge.