Designed with a reversed color-blocking pattern that lights up the court, the Clash 100 Reverse Edition features a unique frame technology to create ultimate control. 3D Bending uses proprietary carbon mapping to generate new dimensions of frame bending, giving players free-swinging accuracy with every stroke. To accommodate such a flexible frame construction, the racket's frame geometry maintains excellent stability and power. A highly playable performance racket that maximizes flexibility without sacrificing stability, Clash exudes absolute confidence for players of all ages and styles.
• 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control
• 3D Bending allows racket to bend with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
• Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
• Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
• Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
• Limited edition design features same specifications with reverse color-blocking on frame of in-line Clash 100 for a more vibrant look