The lightest and most manoeuvrable racket in the Blade v8 lineup, the Blade 100UL v8 is the arm-friendly answer for tennis players seeking a commanding feel from their weapon. Equipped with FORTYFIVE° and DirectConnect to increase flexibility, stability and overall feel with every swing, this frame makes a statement with its dynamic appearance made possible by a unique colour-shifting elast finish. Transitioning players and anyone with a history of elbow or shoulder ailments should give this frame a hard look, especially if their swing path mimics the modern, vertical trajectory commonly used in today's game.
• Lightest, arm-friendliest racket in Blade v8 series
• FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
• DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
• Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
• Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
• Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
• Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response